Friday, November 28, 2014

Sullivan at Two Weeks

Sully is two weeks old today. Feels like the fastest two weeks ever. At his week and a half appointment this week he had gained over a pound and grown two inches (is that possible?!) since leaving the hospital. Not too surprising since he spends 23.5 hours a day either eating or sleeping. He spends the other hour and a half being cranky from about 8:30-10 PM every night. Like clock work. But hey, if that's all he's got, I'll take it. So far he's one easy going babe and I'm loving it!

James had to go back to work this week so I got a taste of what it's like to be home with our two little rascals by myself. Sully's easy. Cece, not so much. Girlfriend just has so much energy and is into everything these days - and by everything I mean mostly trouble! She loves her little brother though and its so fun to see her interact with him.

He's been sleeping well, even giving me one 5 hour stretch of sleep once this week. I'm tired but most days it's manageable. It was a short work week because of Thanksgiving which made things easier and gave us lots of time for visits with family and friends. Here's Cece's two week post. Interestingly, both kids grew almost exactly the same amount by two weeks.


1 comment: