Friday, June 1, 2012

Birthday Recap

I had a super nice, super low-key 30th birthday. James made me a delicious homemade eggplant parmesan dinner and surprised me with new earrings to replace the ones I lost on my recent trip to Las Vegas. I told him I didn't want a party or any surprises so we spent the evening (it was a Thursday) together at home. That weekend we shared some family time and celebrated a joint Mother's Day and birthday with our parents and my brother and sister-in-laws family. All in all, it was a nice, relaxing weekend. Just what I needed.

I was, however, presented with an outrageous birthday surprise by my co-workers. As I've mentioned in the past, I have an awesome job made even more awesome by the super cool people I work with. As you can see from these pictures, they really went all out to decorate my office and surprise me with goodies on my birthday. These people are the best!
Surprised! With breakfast in my hand!
That is like a four pound gummy bear!

Thank you to everyone who made my 30th birthday a special one. Thirty isn't so bad afterall, especially with you all in my life.

1 comment: