Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Little White Lie

So, it turns out I might have been fibbing a bit in my last post...truth is, my friend Kelly isn't the only one with a baby bump (not anymore though - she had her baby). Turns out I'm growing one these days too! Surprised?! Us too! Baby "Chadski" (yes, it's just a nickname...) is due in early December. Looks like big changes are heading our way. Hope you all don't mind a bit of baby blogging because you'll hear a lot of it over the next six months. We started this blog originally to document our wedding preparation. It then became a place to post pictures and stories of our newlywed lifestyle and of course, over the past year you all followed us through the (on-going) saga of building our first home. And now, on to the next chapter. Hope you all stick around through this crazy adventure too! It's going to be a wild ride.

14 week old bump - honestly can't really hide it anymore!

5 comments:

  1. YAY! Congratulations on Baby Chadski! I hope you have a healthy and easy pregnancy. I'm so excited for you, and I look forward to your baby posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cary! I'm so excited for you guys! Who would have thought you would beat me to this one? :) PS, Joel and I are planning a trip to Boston this summer, maybe we can swing by your way and say hello?? (It's around July15-18). Love you and excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Cary and James! Adam and I want to have kids right away so this will be good prep....can't wait to read the upcoming baby posts! Love the photo! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy teary eyes! Love the photo! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete