Saturday, March 31, 2012

Heart Melting House Warming

I know I've bragged about how crafty and thoughtful our friends are (here and here). Honestly, I'm not sure how I landed such awesome and talented friends but here's another one to blow you away. One of my besties handmade this quilt for James and I as a housewarming gift. Can you say wowzas? Wowzas! I can't imagine how many hours have gone into making this. It is truly awesome and honestly the pictures don't even begin to do it justice.



The quilt has our names, address and a special note from Suzanne and Jeremy stitched into it. The colors and material that Suzanne picked out match perfectly with the other colors in our living room. And...it's totally retro!




Thank you, thank you, thank you to the Bartons! We love you so much. xo


No comments:

Post a Comment