Friday, August 28, 2009

Stalking the Forecast

I know it doesn't do any good to worry about what Mother Nature has in store for our wedding day. There is nothing I can do about it so why worry, right? This is mostly the train of thought I'm sticking to, but with tropical storms hitting the East Coast for the last two weekends and a good deal of our wedding taking place in the out-of-doors, I'm hoping Mother Nature decides to shine her good light down on us on September 6th.

Today was the first day our date showed up on the Weather.com 10-day forecast. Everyone knows these things are always wrong this far out, but it won't stop me from checking the forecast everyday, probably ten times a day. So far, so good!



Additionally, I'm hoping the sky is clear on September 6th because we'll be able to enjoy an (almost) full harvest moon!


No comments:

Post a Comment