Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Project Wedding!

Oh my! The big day is only 12 days away! Woot woot! Sorry for the lack of blog postings, life has been just a little bit cRaZy lately! We've been up to our ears in wedding projects, all the diy (do-it-yourself) ideas I've been accumulating over the past eight months have really kept us busy. Just about all my free time has been spent cutting, sewing, gluing, painting, carving or assembling something! I can't wait to share all of our crafty wedding things with you all, but it will have to wait until after the wedding - I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise! For now, here are a few teasers! There's a lot more to come! Enjoy!










Last Friday we drove up to Pomfret and got our marriage license! It's definitely starting to feel real!

2 comments:

  1. Cary! I love what I see so far, I can't wait to see the after images. I am so excited and happy for you! I can't believe how far you have come from throwing up hot dogs at Aunt Cathy's house:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, I TOTALLY remember the hot dog incident. Eeek. Well, thank goodness I don't eat hot dogs anymore, haha. Thanks for all your well wishes. I'll definitely be thinking of you all on our wedding day!

    ReplyDelete