At three weeks, Cecelia is:
- Growing! Unofficially she weighs between 8-9 pounds and is stretching the seams of some of her newborn clothes.
- Has transitioned into cloth diapers. So far so good - no leaks!
-Is alert most of the day with the exception of a morning and afternoon nap. Some days I think she's not sleeping enough. She doesm't like to miss out on anything and will fight to stay awake during daylight hours. I shouldn't complain though, she's a pretty good night sleeper.
- Her "fussy" time of day, between 6-10 pm, has gotten easier. The magic trick is to put her in the ErgoBaby. She loves this thing!
- She really seems to enjoy baths. Except when they are over.
- She falls alseep between 7-10 pm and sleeps for a solid 3-4 hours and then is up to feed again 1-2 times through the rest of the night. One time this week she slept for a 5 hour stretch. i woke up feeling like a million bucks after that. It hasn't happened since.
- She loves car rides. As long as the car is moving. She also enjoys her MamaRoo.
- She has a case of baby acne. This bothers me but not her.
- She sticks her tongue out and likes to stuff her hands into her mouth.
- She smiles a lot. Not sure if it's just coincidental or an actual smile. She's also starting to coo a little and make random noises.
- We ventured out for our first outings this week. Went grocery shopping, out to lunch (twice!) and to visit friends.
Check out more daily photos on our Instagram page!