Sunday, December 2, 2012

Documenting the Bump

Yes, I'm still pregnant. I'm trying not to get too anxious about things so I'm trying to convince myself she'll be in there for at least another two weeks. But I'd be fibbing if I didn't say I am secretly hoping that doesn't happen! But, alas, for now, I am still sporting a giant belly. Other than our weekly bumpdate, I haven't really taken any photos of myself throughout this pregnancy. My good friend and fellow photography lover, Eric, convinced us that we should have at least a few photos to remember these last few weeks and to show off my giant belly. So when we went to Eric and his wife Jen's house for dinner last night, we also had a mini photo session in their dining room. Big thanks to Eric for inspiring me to do this and for taking a few photos for us, the first two photographs below are his. The rest are self portraits from my own mini session taken in our bedroom earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment