Friday, December 14, 2012

Broken Hearts

This goes out to the broken hearted. To the parents, family members, staff, students and friends of those involved in and affected by the horrific tragedy that took place at Sandy Hook Elementary School in our great state of Connecticut. Today is tainted with sadness. Frustration. Anger. And apprehension. I'm thankful our baby girl didn't choose today to make her way into the world. I think I need at least a day or so to process it all. To think about what all those parents of children who attend Sandy Hook Elementary must be feeling tonight as they grapple with how to explain to their kids what happened today. And to the many parents who's children won't ever come home again. Unimaginable. Our thoughts are with you. Your children will not be forgotten. As I fall asleep tonight I won't only be thinking about my own child, but yours too.
Newtown, Connecticut

No comments:

Post a Comment