Thursday, September 27, 2012

Family of Four...Going on Five

By this time next week, my brother Curt's family will grow from four to five with the arrival of our new niece or nephew. Unless she goes into labor early, Mandy is scheduled for a c-section on October 4th. Did I mention they live right next door to us? It's going to be so much fun having babies together! We managed to squeeze in a quick (literally five minute) family photo session this week before their little bundle of joy makes his/her way into the world. Congratulations Curt and Mandy!

2 comments:

  1. How exciting! Curt and Mandy have such a cute little family. That will be so fun having babies so close in age and living right next to each other. My poor kiddos only have one cousin and they live in Missouri. With Nate and I both having 4 siblings, I always thought my kids would have lots of cousins running around to be friends with. Alas, it wasn't meant to be.
    Hope all goes well for Mandy and Curt next week. Can't wait to see pictures of their little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 I was so excited to hear the great news!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete