Monday, September 17, 2012

18 Holes with 9 Fingers at 27 weeks

This weekend James and I took part in a golf tournament. I played golf competitively in high school and while it's not an obcession for either of us, we try to play every once in awhile for fun. Don't tell James but I'm still better than him. Even 27 weeks pregnant. =)

Playing with a belly is definitely...interesting. But it wasn't as hard as I expected it to be. My clubs felt a little shorter than usual and by the end of the round I was definitely feeling a bit fatigued, but it didn't stop me from bringing home the longest drive trophy. Just goes to show you, pregnant women can do just about anything. Especially stubborn competitive ones. =)
Do you think she looks like me?
Oh...and if you're wondering what the "9 fingers" comment is all about...let's just say I had a little run in with my sewing machine late last week. A big run-in actually that resulted in a visit to the ER and left me down a finger for the tournament. More on that later though once I reveal what I was making!

No comments:

Post a Comment