Monday, May 7, 2012

Married in Vegas

Trust me when I say not all Vegas weddings involve a drive through window and a 72 hour annulment. Last month I made the trip to Las Vegas (see post here and here) to see my first cousin Amanda marry her long time sweetheart Ryan. They tied the knot in a classy little chapel and then celebrated with family and friends in a cozy handmade reception at the condo complex where we were all staying. Amanda asked me if I would take photos for them. I was happy to help and just a bit nervous that I might really screw up. Did I mention she is a wedding photographer!? Below are a few umm, LOTS of my favorites from the day. There were too many to choose from!

Congratulations Amanda & Ryan!


2 comments:

  1. These turned out beautiful! Great job Cary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos Cary! You could be a professional wedding photographer!

    ReplyDelete