Friday, April 13, 2012

The Vegas Strip

After enjoying some time in the desert, we made our way to the Strip. Let's face it, you can't really visit Vegas without taking a stroll down Las Vegas Boulevard. Vegas is a strange place. I can't make up my mind about this place. Some see it as an adult fantasyland and perhaps it is, but to me, it's not without some seriously sad undertones.









We found time to see Jersey Boys while we were in town. It is a musical about the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons. I didn't know if I'd really like it because I'm a little too young to have been a big fan of the music, but it was really, really good. And I was surprised how many songs I actually knew. If you're in Vegas or NY, I give this show a big seal of approval. Go see!


1 comment:

  1. I really want to know the story of how drunk Garfield came to be "drunk Garfield."

    ReplyDelete