Tuesday, July 19, 2011

On Display

I have been taking pictures with my DSLR now for seven months but it wasn't until a few weeks ago that I finally got a photo printed. This is the blessing and the curse of digital photography I suppose. I gifted a few of my favorites to my sister-in-law Mandy for her birthday in early July. They were of pictures I took in or near her backyard. Recently, I decided to put some of my photographs online so that I can keep them organized and share them with others. It's also a good way to ensure they are backed up in case something happens to my computer. If you'd like to browse through my galleries, hop on over to my new site and take a peek. If you are interested in any prints, let me know, I'd be thrilled to share them with you!


Hanging in the Chadwick Family guest bath

2 comments: