Thursday, July 7, 2011

Keywords

Do you use Google to search for things on the Internet? Okay, that's a silly question because everyone uses Google to search for things on the Internet. Today I just happened to log into my Google Analytics account for this blog to check on the site stats. I set up Analytics for this blog about a year ago just to get an idea of how many visitors we were getting, how they were finding us and where they were located. I couldn't help but laugh (out loud and repeatedly) at some of the "keywords" that people were typing into a Google search that eventually landed them on our blog. Here are just a few of the funniest.

"yellow dog with a smile"
"green life yellow lab"
"swallows swarming CT"
"great bear and yellow dog cultural pictures" (yes, seriously)
"my girlfriend inflating inner tube exploded" (yup)
"the green site day by day yellow lab"
"yellow dog national lampoon"
"nemo-yellow dog"
"good outdoor fun"

Haha! I wonder what these poor people must have thought when they landed on yellowdog-greenlife.blogspot.com

In related news, in the past year this blog has had 9062 page views and 5712 unique visitors speaking 27 languages from 37 different countries. Cool! The map below shows where y'all are from. I'm not convinced we're all that interesting but I sure hope you keep coming back!


No comments:

Post a Comment