Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Party for the Babe

Yesterday my girlfriends and my mom threw our babe (and us!) a very lovely shower. We certainly were spoiled. Surrounded by lots of family and friends, we shared the afternoon visiting with loved ones, passing around new babies, eating yummy food and opening lots of amazing gifts. I didn't take any photos during the party but borrowed some from a friend and took a few of the left overs this morning. It was a wonderful day and a wonderful celebration in honor of our little babe. Big thanks to my girlfriends Caitlin, Suzanne and Kelly for helping to put it together and to my mom for all the work she did too (and for helping me clean our house!). We love you all!

Everyone brought a baby picture and I had to guess who was who. Can you tell which one is me? Try the screaming child in the middle on the right. If our daughter takes after me, we're in trouble!

All of our friends and family put their artistic talents to work making the babe her first alphabet book. So cute!

Speaking of running...look what we got! A BOB! I literally CANNOT wait to strap the little bean in to this puppy and go for a run next spring!

We literally got showered with amazing gifts. You get a little sneak peek at the nursery here too. I can't wait to reveal the rest as soon as we finish organizing the loot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment