Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Family Fun from my iPhone

Warning...cute people coming your way in terrible iPhone pictures. I experimented this weekend with a few photo apps on my phone just to see if they did anything to improve the overall quality of my phone pictures. End result...no, not really. Still, we had a great weekend and I thought I'd show it to you. If anyone has a favorite iPhone app for photography, let me know. I guess I still don't know the secrets. Maybe I'm just biased (and spoiled) by my DSLR.

First up...Chadwick family outing to Yankee Stadium on Saturday. Yankees Won! But wait...there's no sleeping in baseball!
Incubating two future Yankee fans!

Sunday was spent in the water at the Chadwick Lake House.
On Monday our nephew Andrew got to give out the first pitch ball at the New Britain Rock Cats baseball game. Great fun!


Nothing says summer like hot weather, baseball and water sports! Hope you're having a great one too.


2 comments:

  1. Hey Cary, do you have an iPhone 4 or 4s? I have a 4 and I agree, my photos don't do much to impress. But Joel has a 4s and the pictures are substantially better...still not DSLR, but what can you ask for in a phone? :)

    ReplyDelete