Saturday, February 18, 2012

A Walk in the Woods

We spent a little family time this weekend in the woods. We've been so busy working on the house lately that we haven't had enough time to unwind and play outside. Temps have been really mild all winter here in the Northeast and we've had very little snow. Summit was happy that she could get in a February swim - not something that happens too often around here! And I was happy to have some time with my family and my camera away from our lovely home. Just a little reminder of how important it is to take a time out and enjoy the little things in life.













2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I love a good walk in the woods, and I love pics of Summit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love looking at your pictures! So glad you're back to having time to take them!

    ReplyDelete