Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 181

Remember this week's to-do list? Happily, I can report back to you all and say that we got some of the big stuff done, or at least started. I just love crossing things off a list, don't you? Here's a look back on our busy week.

Our power is here! No more extra long extension cords or flash lights. I'm so over that. And since our ceiling is painted now, we can install some light fixtures.


Our garage doors were installed! And we LOVE them. They are big and quiet and smart and beautiful. We still have to install the hardware handles on the outside to complete the look. Also, notice the outdoor lights on either side of the garage? I'm in love with those too. It took me a long time to find them. We have similar ones to go on either side of the front door as well.



I couldn't get a good picture of the front of our house with the new garage doors because our two geothermal wells were started today. As you can see the giant well truck takes up most of the picture. It will take them another few days to complete the two 400 foot wells for our geothermal system. I'll follow up on that process with details soon.


Progress was made on our staircase as well. The upper half is just about done and the wood floor install is moving along as well.



Let's hope the progress and productivity continue into next week!


No comments:

Post a Comment