Monday, June 20, 2011

Yankees Win!

Hold on tight, I have several posts I hope to get up this week. I'm behind and there's been a lot going on and no time to write about it!

Let's start with our outing to Yankee Stadium last Thursday. It was my older brother Curt's birthday so we decided to play hookie and head to the Bronx for an afternoon game against the Texas Rangers. There is no bigger Yankee fan than my brother Curt and he's working hard to groom his son Andrew to follow in his footsteps. We had a great time and the Yanks served up a W in honor of Curt's birthday.


Like Father Like Son


Heading into Yankee Stadium



The Stadium was packed with die-hard fans


Andrew reacting to a run scored by the Rangers


...and a run scored by the Yanks!


which helped the Yankees WIN!




Victory Dance!

We had a great afternoon at the ballpark. Hopefully we'll have time to visit the Stadium again this season. There's no greater team in baseball. Go Yanks!





4 comments:

  1. Cary, I LOVE the pics you've captured! Looks like you guys had a great time...even though you beat our TX Rangers, gotta say I love the blog post... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post! How adorable!! The photos are fantastic and really captured the day :) Way to play hooky too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I threw up while reading this post. I'm calling CPS on you guys for exposing an innocent child to the Evil Empire.

    REDSOXREDSOXREDSOXREDSOXREDSOXREDSOXREDSOXREDSOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Heather...wamp, wamp, waaaaa. Booo to the Sox!

    YANKEESYANKEESYANKEESYANKEESYANKEESYANKEESYANKEES

    ReplyDelete