Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 32

Below are a few photo updates from the construction site. I last posted on house progress about a week ago when the foundation was poured. Since then we've completed the footing drains, tarred the foundation and put in the pipes for the basement plumbing. Doesn't sound like all that much, but it was a lot of dirt pushing and hand shoveling. All in the 90 degree heat of this past weekend. I think it was sometime on Monday, under the brutal mid day sun, that I looked at James with sweat pouring down my face and blisters forming on my shovel ready hands and asked, "does house building get better as we go?" Thankfully he said yes.







1 comment:

  1. The house project is moving along! Won't be long before there are walls in place. Love the updates! It's like HGTV :)

    ReplyDelete