Saturday, June 4, 2011

Pinterest

Attention my crafty, artsy, inspired friends! Have you heard of Pinterest yet? I just discovered it a few weeks ago and it's quickly become my greatest find in some time. Here's the premise: find a photo online that inspires you or woos you and "pin" it to your personal, virtual pin board. You can sort your pins into different categories and go back to any of your boards at any time to see your saved pins. You can also search through everyone's pins and repin excellent finds to your own boards. This has been great for cataloging ideas for the house that I come across on blogs or websites. It's also fun to pin inspirational photographs, artwork and style ideas. Try it out, if you're anything like me, you'll be hooked!

Here's a sneak peek from each of my personal inspiration boards. If you want to follow me on Pinterest, click here.


From my "Home Design" board.


From my "Home Decor" board.


From my "Projects" board.


From my "Photography" board.


From my "Art & Fashion" board.


From my "My Style" board.


From my "Pretty Things" board.


From my "Critters Great & Small" board.


From my "Words to Live By" board.

Happy Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment