Sunday, February 13, 2011

In Case You Need a Smile

I promise this whole blog isn't about pictures of our dog, but these are just too funny to not share. We went snowshoeing this afternoon and of course, I brought along my camera and took some action shots of Summit. We think her new nickname should be Gumby because when you snap a picture of her in motion her ears are always flopping, her lips and tongue are flapping and her legs are flailing. And she's always going 110 mph. Always. See for yourself. I can't help but smile every time I look at these. Hope you do too.





One last thing...Happy Valentines Day!


1 comment:

  1. GREAT pictures Cary! Summit is quite the character, definitely made me smile! His ears are my fav, esp in the first 2 pics!! :) The valentines pic set is so creative-love it!

    ReplyDelete