Friday, January 21, 2011

Snow Love

It is winter. It is January. Sometimes it snows in January. Sometimes it snows a lot in January.

Lately folks here in Connecticut have been whining a lot about how much snow we've had in the last month. Yes, we've had some big snowstorms. Yes, sometimes they have disrupted work weeks and busy schedules. Yes, my work is also piling up and yes I will likely have to work off hours and even some weekends to make up for it. But I'm not going to complain a bit about the snow. I'm going to embrace it. Because snow is beautiful and it's only here for a few months a year. In case you still don't believe me, I took a few pictures for you after a fresh snowfall this morning.





How can you argue with snowflakes?

2 comments:

  1. I love the photos, but I have a hard time loving the snow. It seems like yours is prettier than mine. I guess I'll just have to look closer next time. =)

    ReplyDelete