Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hooked on Books

James and I can easily melt away a day in a bookstore. In fact, it's one of our favorite date night activities. Maybe I shouldn't technically call it a date night because once we actually step foot in the store, we're usually off in different directions scouting books on topics that generally do little to peak each others interests. For example, one might try looking for me first in the arts & crafts section or maybe where the cookbooks hang out. On the other hand if you want to find James, try the manufacturing and technology section or perhaps the dog aisle. Romantic, I know.


Anyone have any recommendations for a good vegan cookbook??

Ahhh, I could spend ALL DAY in this section!

A new favorite - so much to learn!

At least he's easy to find and I know cute girls wouldn't be caught dead here.

Will need all the help we can get in a few months!

Did I mention James is going to Japan next week?

And here's the result of date night...



Apparently we're willing to sacrifice Goal #13 (save more money) to get a leg up on Goal #1 (read 20 books) - see this post if you have no idea what I'm talking about. I guess our next date night should be at a quiet coffeehouse so we can get started on this pile. Seriously, romantic is just not how we roll.

I'll leave you with few pics from a book I just couldn't pass up...you know I can't resist a polar bear!



No comments:

Post a Comment