Friday, July 24, 2009

Say Cheese!

About a month ago, James and I took a trip to Charlestown, RI to meet up with our wedding photographer, Olivia Gird. The purpose of the day was to spend some time getting to know Olivia and to have her take some pictures of us sans wedding attire and wedding stress - so-called engagement photos. At first I was unsure about all this, but Olivia made the day easy and fun and she did such a great job on the photos! She is so amazing and sweet and easy-going - exactly what we'll need on our wedding day! And she's green - bonus! We went to two different locations, the first was a working farm where we took pictures in their wild strawberry field. The second was a state park that had lots of my favorite thing - trees! Here's a sneak peek at some of our pictures. You'll have to wait for the wedding to see the rest!







6 comments:

  1. Ahhh, I LOVE them alll!!! You guys make me want to get married all over again! (See it can't be that bad if I'd do it a second time, with the same person of course ;-) ) I can't wait to see the rest! Your wedding pictures are going to be gorgous!!

    P.S. How many times did James have to jump over the fence in the picture of you guys kissing?! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. It probably took about ten takes to get the fence picture just right, haha...so worth it though (easy for me to say, I just stood there)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures Cary! And BTW - You totally have the hair and makeup magic! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! You guys look awesome!! How's that for not being so sure about it all :) LOVE THEM! Yeah, the fence photo is definitely way cool! your wedding day photos are going to be magic :)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cary! I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog from your brothers. You guys look amazing together! I will stop by time to time and you are welcome to stop by our blog anytime as well:) Take care, hope to talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete