Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Sleeping Cece

Cece is finally on something that sort of resembles a sleeping schedule. At least at night. Naps are an entirely different story. Disasters all around, there. But. I'll take sleeping at night over napping any time. And girlfriend likes to sleep in some really weird positions. I took the photos over the course of the last few nights. James says she got the sleeping gene from me. Do I sleep with my bum in the air too? Behold the wonder.

Sleeping Beauty wakes up at 5:45 EVERY morning. On the dot. Cece has an internal ticker that's more accurate than an atomic clock. I've tried to hit the snooze button and even the reset but alas, when she's up...she's up.

2 comments:

  1. Sleeping with one's butt in the air is a normal baby thing. It's so weird and so funny and so precious. Babies got back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I've always marveled at the strange positions babies can sleep in. I guess it comes from being all curled up in the womb for so long or something. I can totally sympathize with the early mornings, but at least she's consistent, right? =)

    ReplyDelete