Saturday, November 20, 2010

Family Photo Op

For Mother's Day this year, we arranged to have professional family photos taken of the Chadwick family for my mom (for all of us, really). It took several months to find a time and place that worked for the whole group, but we finally settled on a date in early fall to spend the afternoon at Harkness Park on the coast in Waterford, CT. We hired the photographer who took our wedding photos, Olivia Gird. Olivia is simply wonderful and totally affordable. Plus she already knew the whole family so the afternoon was fun and easy. Below are a few of my favorites from the afternoon.












Okay, maybe that was more than just a "few" of my favorites! It's so hard to choose, they are all wonderful. The hardest part is deciding which ones to frame!

3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I say frame them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Olivia does a great job capturing people! Look at the smile on Uncle Alan's face, he is so happy!
    So how can I get a copy of the whole gang photo? I need updated pics of everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These came out GREAT!!! I love the one of Andrew hugging Aubrey! And what a happy baby Aubrey is! What a nice Mother's Day gift!

    ReplyDelete