Monday, August 30, 2010

Travelin' Man

James left home this morning and won't be back until October. Honestly, take a look at his schedule for the next four weeks. It includes two weeks of working with a client in upstate New York followed by another week in Chicago for the International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) and then back to NY to finish off the job he started today. Out of the next four weeks, he'll be home for a total of three full days. Yikes!

Once James finally gets back home at the end of September, then I'm off for a number of work related trips of my own in the months of October and November. It's a busy schedule and it will be tough to be away from each other for such long stretches (though I'm not going to lie, I spent tonight eating PB&J and watching chick flicks). At least I have Summit to keep me company. The shot below shows James saying goodnight to Summit (and me too!) from NY via iPhone Facetime. Pretty cool, right? Well, at least we have that.



And guess what's right in the middle of all this travel? Our first wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe that we've already been married for a year! Seriously, how did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment