Sunday, August 8, 2010

Change is in the Air

You may have noticed our new look (hint, scroll up). Since we aren't technically newlyweds anymore, I figured it was time to change our blogger banner. Like the new look? Also, be sure to check out our new "projects" page to the left (the button titled Creatively Satisfied). This is where I'll be posting some of our handmade projects and artwork. We love your feedback, so be sure to let us know what you think!

Also, our blog isn't the only thing that has gotten a face lift lately. I decided to go all out and finally get my PWC (post-wedding chop). It is SHORT, but I think I love it. James is a fan too.




More changes are heading in our direction over the next year, and they are much bigger than a blog update or haircut. Unfortunately it's still too soon to announce it just yet so you'll all just have to wait. I know, suspense is killer, but it's my secret weapon to keep y'all coming back!

**Since we've received a few anxious inquiries about the big secret, I am adding this note to clarify...no, I am not preggo. We are still living happily in dog land and will be for awhile. =)

2 comments:

  1. I am incredibly jealous of your gorgeous hair!

    Did you manage to get a copy of Bride To Be Magazine? Your feature looks great! I'd be more than happy to send you a copy if you didn't! (Just drop me an email)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I might take you up on that offer, I wasn't even aware the feature ran!! I'll send you an email, thanks for being so kind!

    ReplyDelete