Monday, March 1, 2010

Grandma Beth

My sweet Grandma Beth died this morning. She was my last living grandparent and the only grandmother I really knew. She was such a special woman, the matriarch of a huge family and is survived by dozens of children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. We'll all be gathering in Ogden, Utah this weekend to say goodbye to her. It's going to be hard, but Grandma will be smiling on us, just happy to know she's gotten us together for another family reunion. I love you Grandma, may you rest now in peace.


Grandma Beth and me, Cary Beth, 1984

3 comments:

  1. That is such a cute picture of you and Grandma. She will be so happy that we're all together. I can't even remember the last time that happened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you, chica. Sending lots of love and hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss. Grandmas are the best and loosing them is really hard. All my love Cary!

    ReplyDelete