Tuesday, June 30, 2009

See Ya Later SP

When I first started this blog, I decided to try and keep it separate from our working lives. Not sure why, who knows? But when it really comes down to it, our jobs are a big part of who both James and I are and the people we work with are not only our colleagues but also good friends. Today was a really sad day for me at work. It was my friend Sandy's (SP) last day on the job. It's all good news for Sandy, as he gets to start his day tomorrow as a happy (we hope) retiree, but for me and for our whole office - not to mention the entire GIS community in the state of Connecticut - it's going to be a big loss. Thank you Sandy for everything you've done to help me along the way. You've been an excellent teacher, mentor and friend! We will all really miss you. But this is not a goodbye, it's a see ya later gator! - CC


Celebrating SP's last day of work with lunch at the Blue Oar


SP helping me celebrate my 100th geocache find!

No comments:

Post a Comment