Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Baby #2: 30 Week Bump

Ooook. Here we are, 7.5 months pregnant. The past few weeks have reminded me why I'm not one of those women who love being pregnant. Nope. Don't love being pregnant. I don't really have much to complain about in the grand scheme of things (ok, maybe one complaint) because compared to my first pregnancy, this one is easier (right, except that). Knock on wood. After comparing bump pictures from Cece and this kid, it looks to me like I'm bigger this time around. Awesome.

As I said, this pregancy seems to be easier than my first. It could be real or it could just be that Cece takes up almost all of my attention these days.  I'm long overdue for a Cece update, that's next on my blog roll, but suffice it to say in one word she's - BUSY these days. Always on the move, always getting into something, always requiring a watchful eye. It's rather exhausting even when you're not pregnant.

Baby boy is pretty active. Maybe that's his way of reminding me he's in there and deserves a piece of my attention. He seems big to me, his movements are all over the place and can feel pretty intense. I can't remember when movements peaked with Cece but it was probably between 30-34 weeks. At some point the babe gets too big for major, internal organ moving punches. Speaking of Cece, she's the cutest, isn't she? And the bump makes a perfect little (ok, big!) seat for her. She gives my belly kisses and likes to talk to the "beebee" and then my heart melts. Hope she's that psyched once her little brother is here in the flesh.

So that's it, really. Nothing earth shattering to report except that I just keep getting bigger and bigger. I have a feeling the next 2.5 months will go by pretty quickly. We have a ton of things to do on the home front before that happens. Baby boy doesn't have a nursery or even a name yet. Sorry, kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment