Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Project Previews

Ever since we got back from our summer vacation a few weeks ago, James and I have been keeping busy (too busy!) with various projects around the house. I'll be sharing each of these over the next few weeks but to keep me on track I figured I'd share a sneak peek at what we've been up to. In addition to these projects I hope to finish the rest of our room reveals. We still have several more to go including the game room, both guest bedrooms, a full bath, laundry room, our current office, our "new" office (has something to do with one of the photos below!) and eventually our nursery. Lots to get through!



6 comments:

  1. i love the front door!!! also, you changed the whole look of the blog! no comments on that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did a whole post on the blog's face lift. See http://yellowdog-greenlife.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-blog-layout.html

      Like it? It was about time, we needed an update. =)

      Delete
  2. Based on the pictures alone. I think you're up for a great outcome. I like it! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These kind of post are always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content so I'm happy to find many good point here in the post. Writing is simply great! Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job on the door! Painting it a different color from the jamb made it stand out. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking good! I adore the work that you have done on the door. It's quite impressive to be honest. And the little things that you have added to your home is just amazing, I've done a few home improvement projects as well, and it's really satisfying to make something yourself.

    ReplyDelete