Friday, June 4, 2010

"Hi, I'm a Mac"

A month or so ago, I got a new Mac. I've always been a PC person so this was a whole new world for me. My job keeps me pretty geeky and some of the software I use is PC-based, however there are now magical tricks that can be used to run Windows and PC-based programs on a Mac. I won't go there in this post, but suffice it to say I'm in love with my new computer and feeling just a tad less geeky now that I'm in the cool kids club.

Anyway, here's my first foray into iMovie, Apple's super easy to use video making software. I used photos and clips from our 200 mile race, but now that I know how to use iPhoto, I can think of about a half dozen or so movies I could make (a honeymoon montage will be the first to come!). Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. What's a PC/Mac? Just kidding! Love the video, makes me want to go exercise!

    ReplyDelete