Saturday, May 15, 2010

28 and Counting

This was a double birthday week in the Chadwick-Pulaski house. My birthday was Monday (May 10) and Summit's birthday was yesterday (May 14). And technically (if you believe that 1 dog year = 7 human years), we're exactly the same age - 28.

We celebrated by working as usual, eating two yummy dinners and two yummy desserts - carrot cake (my fav!) for me and a doggie sundae for Summit from Higgies (if you grew up in Higganum you know all about Higgies).


James working hard in the kitch


yummy dinner - tofu stuffed peppers!


Summit helped make the card



Higgies for a Doggie Sundae

Not to mention I got spoiled with THIS.



And THIS.



And eventually one of THESE (when they come out in June).



Oh what a lucky girl I am.

2 comments:

  1. We need to hang out soon so Dave can learn a few things in the kitchen from James! And I didn't realize Summit shared the same birthday week!!

    P.S. LOVE the owl mat (I'm assuming you sewed that!)

    P.P.S. VERY nice gifts - LOVE your new emerald!! We're def. going to have to have a sewing/crafting night - I got my new sewing machine too! So first I just have to learn how to use it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a VERY lucky girl! The necklace is gorgeous and you'll love your iPhone! Tell James I love his apron!

    ReplyDelete